Sign in to follow this  

Dealer incentive on 2011 leftover?

Trying to figure out what the dealer incentives are on a 2011 leftover. Found that invoice is $6454, trying to see how much more I can negotiate off the price.

Anyone? I see some dealers on ebay asking $5400 so its got to be at least $1000

It looks like the incentive is $1000 on the 2011 kx250f, at least according to the Canadian Kawasaki website.

Edited by tripod1

That seems so high for a leftover ESPECIALLY when the 12 got the Duel injector set up. I paid 5699 OTD for my 2011 in May 2011. You should be able to buy a 12 for 56-58 come april. In april it would of been 5499 for my 11, but I was waiting to free up some cash so I didnt have to finance even the slightest bit.

It all depends on what the current incentives are...Kawasaki could of given a killer incentive last year to make a good quarter.

Lowest price I got right now is $6100 OTD on 2011 and $6699 OTD for 2012

I found a 2012 for 6400, I think costco also has some sort of deal if show them, I dont remember what it said but in the costco coupon book it shows it

Trying to figure out what the dealer incentives are on a 2011 leftover. Found that invoice is $6454, trying to see how much more I can negotiate off the price.

Anyone? I see some dealers on ebay asking $5400 so its got to be at least $1000

check Kawis website for additional $$ off !! under promotions.

@ dmm698 did you have a trade in or a big down payment? MSRP is over 7g and guessing invoice is about 6500 range as the '11s.

Edited by onekawboy

check Kawis website for additional $$ off !! under promotions.

@ dmm698 did you have a trade in or a big down payment? MSRP is over 7g and guessing invoice is about 6500 range as the '11s.

I paid cash. Literally walked in with 5700 cash in my pocket and left with the bike. The deal was pretty much done a few days prior, just called to say i'd be in with the money so prep it so I didnt have to sit around all day waiting for it. Walked in, gave them my money, put 20 bucks on my debit card for an hour meter and walked out with the bike.

WOW !! you got a deal there !! ..guessing that dealer wanted to move it, or possibly the tax was coming due.....any way good for you you

l will have to try that next time.

WOW !! you got a deal there !! ..guessing that dealer wanted to move it, or possibly the tax was coming due.....any way good for you you

l will have to try that next time.

Realized I forgot to mention that I didnt pay sales tax on it as I bought it out of state. So I suppose with 8% tax it would of been in the 6200 range. It was like 5400 for the bike and then like 300 in freight/setup/misc dealer fees. If I could get 4500 for it the way it sits right now with 30 hours on it i'd gladly go deal with them again for a 12. Anybody looking for a clean 11 haha.

Realized I forgot to mention that I didnt pay sales tax on it as I bought it out of state. So I suppose with 8% tax it would of been in the 6200 range. It was like 5400 for the bike and then like 300 in freight/setup/misc dealer fees. If I could get 4500 for it the way it sits right now with 30 hours on it i'd gladly go deal with them again for a 12. Anybody looking for a clean 11 haha.

Considering a one year newer bike and the dual efi do you think the 12 is worth an additional grand? Thanks.

i paid 6400 on mine and had to pay tax .. course I dealt with a trade in too....

did you look into installing 2n injector on the '11 ?

I really dont think it'd be cost effective to put the 12 DFI onto the 11. With the money you would spend on parts you could just buy the 12, and then of course the resale value would be higher as its a year newer. I have yet to ride the 12 so I can't really say.