Sign in to follow this  

Ontario VMUTS

Going to be taking a trip up to Madawaska in late May to ride these VMUTS trails, anyone rode these trails before?

I live 15 min from the vmuts trail system, there is literally hundred and hundreds of km"s of trail, and it's all in the laurentian mountains, lots of hills, rock, sand and mud... Good times!

I live 15 min from the vmuts trail system, there is literally hundred and hundreds of km"s of trail, and it's all in the laurentian mountains, lots of hills, rock, sand and mud... Good times!

where abouts are you located in Madawaska? Can you link me a google maps link to where the majority of the trails would be near?

any help is appreciated!

I think you are confusing Madwaska with Mattawa Ontario.

I live in Bonfield which is between north bay and Mattawa.

Check out my youtube channel www.youtube.com/lucrestyle I have a number of videos of riding the VMUTS trails. The VMUTS trails are literally a paradise for bikes, lots of gnarly terrain and even some opportunity for some wicked freeriding.

We also just did a big video / photo shoot with atv.com / motorcycle.com and the Ontario Federation of Trail riders ... i'll post the video and article here when it goes live.