Central Iowa Riders

Hey guys, I am from West Des Moines Iowa. I ride a motocross bike but love to ride all terrains. I ride mainly at Bluff Creek OHV park in Bussy Iowa and some private land down in Saint Charles Iowa. I also ride a little down on the river around Booneville Iowa. I am just looking for more places to ride and people to ride with. I have been ride all my life and just don't have a lot of buddies that share the same interests as me. If anyone would like to ride or could give me any ideas of places to ride let me know.

Thanks guys,

Justin

I would be happy to go with you, just know going in that I'm old (40 this year), out of shape (at least a shape that would be described as "physically fit"), I have bad shoulders, and a bad knee...so my speed level is not exactly "lightnin"...but I always have fun. I usually go to either Tama or Ft. Dodge. It looks like Ft. Dodge is getting ready to open the rest of their park if they haven't already. Council Bluffs is ok...but usually under water. I have spent a lot of time down at Bussey, but not lately. I usually ride by myself.

P.M. me if you think you can hang! :bonk:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey All - I live in Waterloo, IA and just got another dirtbike after almost 8 years. I went out for the first time to the park here in town (Riverview Recreation/Mitchell Pits) this past weekend and had a blast! I'm soooo slow but still had a great time. I've had a couple of street bikes since my last dirtbike, but it was so great to get out on the dirt again. If anyone is going to be up here, let me know. I would love to make some friends that ride and hopefully pick up some good habits. ?

Yeah, I would definitely be interested. It looks like Saturday is calling for a change of thunderstorms (40% right now) but hopefully it holds off. Send me a PM if you decide you are going to come this way. I'm hoping to go riding at least one of the days either way. Waiting on my new boots to come in and try them out!

How is the Lake View area for noobies like myself to riding? As stated, I'm pretty slow right now (and maybe for a while)! haha But yeah I would love to get down there some time. I'll let you know if I can get down there some time, hopefully sooner than later!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Its winter now so I won't be riding unless it's an Indian summer but this next summer I want to ride a lot got a 01 yz250f project bike for this winter and might try and race depending on how much i spend on my rebuild

But I'm down to ride