Sign in to follow this  

2003 RM100 Graphics Kit

Hi everyone,

I am on the hunt for a graphics kit for a 2003 RM100, preferably with some blue on it. What are some good companies for graphics for Suzukis? I bought my very first Suzuki last Thursday and I am hoping to make it my own. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Hi everyone,

I am on the hunt for a graphics kit for a 2003 RM100, preferably with some blue on it. What are some good companies for graphics for Suzukis? I bought my very first Suzuki last Thursday and I am hoping to make it my own. Any help would be very much appreciated!

RM100's are near impossible to find graphics for unless you go expensive custom. Let me know if you find anything, I've been looking for my wifes bike for eons.

• Like 1

KX100 graphics will fit if you find anything that suits your fancy. Haven't found any yet that give a decent color match or don't say KX or Kawasaki on them. But if you surf Ebay enough you might find something that works...

KX 100 and KX 85 graphics are the same. just had to put KX 85 plastic on y girlfrinds RM 10 because i couldnt find and RM 100 plastic. same thing, bolts right up.