Sign in to follow this  

2012 250sx lowering link

I think there was a thread in the past where there was some talk about peoples experiences with lowering links on their 2012 sx250's but I can't find it. If anyone here has some input about the links I sure would appreciate it. Thank you.

I think there was a thread in the past where there was some talk about peoples experiences with lowering links on their 2012 sx250's but I can't find it. If anyone here has some input about the links I sure would appreciate it. Thank you.

There is a hyper link on 2012 SX thread to MXA test that talks about lowering link for 2012 250SX.

http://www.motocrossactionmag.com/Main/News/MXAS-2012-KTM-250SX-TWOSTROKE-MOTOCROSS-TEST-KING-8221.aspx

Edited by KX290F Pilot

I have the Ride Enginering link on mine,same spec's as the Pro Circuit.Only droped the rear about 10mm but it dropped the shock into the start of the stroke,firmed up the initial part of the stroke and helped it track straighter through the whoop's.It helped it stay planted on flat turn's also,same for off camber turn's,I think it work's well on the 2012 250SX,I found mine here in the classifieds,Really lucked out and got a great deal on it!!I think the thing i like best is how it firmed up the feel of the shock,and no more stink bug........DSCN0058.jpgDSCN0064.jpgDSCN0052.jpg