Sign in to follow this  

California Gold Cup Lake Elsinore #72

That looks like a fun track, some super fast sections!

Track was cut down to a 2:00 ish track for the gold cup. Lot of people at these events. It's a really nice track the last round of the national will be held at Lake Elsinore on this track.

It's nice living in SoCal Lots of top riders come out of this area. And you can ride year round.

no one wants to watch your front fender man

right on bro!

no one wants to watch your front fender man

LOL if you dont like it dont watch,

Awesome vid man, you were pretty damn fast in many sections.

I love riding at elsinore, such a nice facility as a whole, just need to work up the nerve to get off the vet and go hit the big track

The infield of the main track is a real nice lay out for viewing an event. My buddy raced in 450 novice so I had a chance to take some pictures of him. It was easy to move all around the inside of the track for some cool shots.

The big track is a very user friendly track you can double or triple alot of jumps. The dirt is better, elevation changes are sick! It's loads more fun than that lame vet track. Pala's vet track is much better.

Try Elsinore on a week day later in the day. You will have the track to your self.

I'm in the blue and red 4th one down. #416 is my buddy Phil. Last few are racing at Pala. 29 riders at the gate. Crazy!!

DSC_0089-3.jpg

DSC_0069-2.jpg

DSC_0053-3.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0085-1.jpg

DSC_0201-1.jpg

DSC_0208-2.jpg

I love riding at elsinore, such a nice facility as a whole, just need to work up the nerve to get off the vet and go hit the big track

Edited by limp1969

I still watched the whole thing haha. but the view is annoying as hell