Sign in to follow this  

Will a 1996 kx 125 bottem end bolt up to a 94 top end?

Like stated and will the transmission and clutch parts interchange as well? Thanks

I would think it would all interchange. Look at Eric Gor's tuning book that is available on-line. I have also listed a pdf manual hosted at mediafire you can download.

I saw your other posting. Where is the 94 case busted? Is it fixable or you just looking for other routes to rebuild the bike?

I bought the bike with the motor completely disassembled, the reason the previous owner had the motor torn apart was because the guy before him put a hole in the case where the water pump impeller is and jb welded it and it started leaking. The people that tore it apart said the crank was bad and the kid didnt have the money to put into it so i bought it for 200 bucks. I found a nearly complete bottom end with the crank and stator and trans gears for 200 bucks all i need to do is bolt up the clutch, kickstart gear etc. off of the bottom end i have. However the bottom end is off of a 96 so i am wondering if i will run into any problems interchanging parts from my motor (a 94')

to the other.

TTT Anyone? would like to buy this bottom end if it will work to get the bike on its way asap!!!

Edited by lucahemi

Thanks i read up on eric gorr's manuals which was interesting but did not find out about the parts being able to interchange. I am going to buy the bottom end. In a couple weeks i will start a rebuild thread for this bike. Thanks!