Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad Sandlapper Nat'l Enduro (SC) Rd3

Nobody on the TT site going ? I have been working on my Husky today. Better fitting an exhaust to the bike. Changing gear oil and a general cleanup. Sorting my new Moose M1 riding gear into my gear bag. I leave Friday and expect to arrive in Salley , SC late Friday afternoon. I am really looking forward to this event !

Dwight

I rode the first round in sumter and messed my knee up. Hopefully I can get healed up in time for cross fork,pa here in july.

I rode the first round in sumter and messed my knee up. Hopefully I can get healed up in time for cross fork,pa here in july.

Sorry to hear that. Did you have to have a rebuild ?

I should arrive about 5-6pm Friday. Look for the Moose / Vinduro van. I usually put an blue EZup out but because of expected wind / storms, I doubt I do. I will put out a table though. If not raining I should have my Husky WR150 outside.

Haven't heard what happened to C Mullins bike. He's seems to be having some issues with that Dungey 450. Looks like that 2 smoke Berg is agreeing with Lafferty...3 out of 3 podiums!

Sorry to hear that. Did you have to have a rebuild ?

Just went had a mri 2 day. There thinking it is my meniscus. Won't find out till next week when I go back to the dr.