Sign in to follow this  

OffRoad NATRA "RAD DAD" Nat'l Enduro (TN)

Well if you waited to do signup and you want to ride the event you

had better hurry and do the online signup now!!!! They only have 4 spots

open... yup 4 open of the 500 rider limit.

Will a rider list be posted at some point in the future?

Thanks

Of course. Closer to the event date though. Usually about 4 weeks.

That was a great video, makes me want to go next year. Where is Westpoint close to?

Plenty of Eats At The Rad Dad

transparent.pngSaturday, April 7, 2012 at 8:30PM

ktmlogo_black.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1333845915017 KTM will once again host a Spaghetti dinner Saturday night before the Rad Dad prepared by the West Point Community Center, the great folks at the Community Center will also have breakfast & lunch available on Sunday.

I will arrive Friday evening. I will be working my way up on Friday calling on dealers in the Muscle Shoals / Florence, Al area. I can't wait. I love this event.

Since there's no spoiler attached to the title I won't ruin it but so far thru the first 2 tests there's an individual who is just smoking the rest...especially in that first test. Is he riding the same course!

Since there's no spoiler attached to the title I won't ruin it but so far thru the first 2 tests there's an individual who is just smoking the rest...especially in that first test. Is he riding the same course!

Uh, wow doesn't quite say it right. Seriously, 25% faster?

Maybe now he can get a full factory ride.

5 out of 6 tests completed and he's won everyone one convincingly. Yeah I think he needs a spot in that semi for the rest of the series. I hope he has interest in the six days this year he would be a great additon to the junior team! Are you listening AMA.

Have you figured out who it is yet
:thumbsup:

I would love to see Husky pick him up and put him on a smoker. Not that it would ever happen......

I really thought that first test was a typo or something. Looks like it wasn't, but it leaves the question of what did he do differently than everyone else? That isn't a bunch of scrubs that he beat by nearly 30 seconds, they are the top guys!

I really thought that first test was a typo or something. Looks like it wasn't, but it leaves the question of what did he do differently than everyone else? That isn't a bunch of scrubs that he beat by nearly 30 seconds, they are the top guys!

That's what I thought too on that first test. I heard it was kind of slick so maybe being back on late row gave Baylor (let's just disclose who it is at this point...and shame on you for being on this forum if you didn't want to know) an advantage. Or the kid is the real deal because he's putting a hurting on the boys in both NEPG and GNCC. I really hope they change there minds at KTM and let him do the entire series.

There was a group of us shooting video/photos in a little creek run at the end of the first section... Baylor looked way faster to me. Hopefully it translates well on video and everyone can see for themselves. No doubt, he was on the gas.