Sign in to follow this  

Whats yours called?

we all have pet names for our bikes dont we?

My XR600R is "The Green Beast" or if im feeling spanish "La Viuda Fabricante"...The Widowmaker...lol

NO! Names for motorcycles are just plain idiotic!

I also dont have a pet name for mine, but I dont consider it idiotic if someone does. Someone could make a sound argument that half of what we to these heavy old bikes is idiotic, but we do it anyway.

I also dont have a pet name for mine, but I dont consider it idiotic if someone does. Someone could make a sound argument that half of what we to these heavy old bikes is idiotic, but we do it anyway.

All right........ then it's very silly.

All right........ then it's very silly.

:lol: Indeed... I would probably agree with you there.

Of course wasting the hours that it took to morph a CRF rear fender on my bike certainly rises to a similar level of silliness :bonk:

The Honda is a NAME

The KTM is NAME....

stop being a killjoy and take a Xanax! ....... :bonk::lol: :lol:

I agree with this 100%

I call mine "The Honda".

The other one is "The KTM".

The Honda is a NAME

The KTM is NAME....

stop being a killjoy and take a Xanax! ....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well... I have been known to call my bike names on ocasion, but none of them are not safe for work :bonk::lol:

It's never called anything nice if it's not working properly,,If it's working it's simply "bike"

My eight year old girl named both the thumpers at my house.

The 09 XR650L that I ride is called "Bull", she says because it is like sitting on a bull's back when she rides two-up with me. I am not sure if that is a commentary on my riding or not...

The wife has a 06 S40 Boulevard cruiser, that my daughter calls "Periwinkle" , she says that it is periwinkle blue and a nice friendly motorcycle.

I guess I can live with those, my folks when I was growing up called all of my motorcycles "that stinking Honda" regardless whether it was actually a Honda product or not.

cheers

dangerous dave

Yeah sheesh scarry those are harsh words.... Mines the big xr and the wifes 100 is the little xr.... my CRF is Carl..... just kidding its the CRF.

My eight year old girl named both the thumpers at my house.

The 09 XR650L that I ride is called "Bull", she says because it is like sitting on a bull's back when she rides two-up with me. I am not sure if that is a commentary on my riding or not...

The wife has a 06 S40 Boulevard cruiser, that my daughter calls "Periwinkle" , she says that it is periwinkle blue and a nice friendly motorcycle.

I guess I can live with those, my folks when I was growing up called all of my motorcycles "that stinking Honda" regardless whether it was actually a Honda product or not.

cheers

dangerous dave

I love the "nice friendly motorcycle" part...

And about your parents.... Thats super funny... Like older foilks calling anything from asia Chinese.

I call mine "The XR." I call my truck "the truck." I refer to two of my other cars by the model year or trim level because they are the same chassis model. I use nicknames to make fun of other peoples' vehicles. :bonk:

Thats super funny... Like older foilks calling anything from asia Chinese.

It was funny when they weren't right.

I call my iron horse " Secretariat" after the fastest race horse ever. The horse's real name was "Big Red" I also recommend the movie, true story.

Most of my big Honda's get Betsy as their handle 'so I've had a few Betsy's.

Betsy be good to me please..