Sign in to follow this  

about to pull the trigger, help

im thinkin about getting a troy lee designs helmet, just wondered how they fit size wise compared to other brands? comfy?

thanks

I I have 2 SE's including a new SE3 and they fit very well size wise and are very comfortable. The liners are easy to remove and wash. They come with a nice bag and extra visor. If you are looking for a great deal post the model and I can check on availabliity and pricing with the place I bought mine (ebay) I got a smoking deal. $279.00 for a helmet listed at TLD for $495.00. It is a last year model Edited by mrmoto35

what size troy lee do you wear? and what size do you wear in other brands? what other brands have you wore?

what size fitted cap? lol

Edited by RuFfRiDeR005

what size troy lee do you wear? and what size do you wear in other brands? what other brands have you wore?

what size fitted cap? lol

I am a fat head and wear an XL. TLD has a size chart and mine fit true to size. The XL and XXL are the same shell and can be size changed by changing the liner if need be. I am selling my older one only because I do not wear it anymore.

http://www.troyleedesigns.com/page.php?p=6014&cat=0

I dont remember what size my Trooper is so I can't tell you aboit sizing but I know my brother's Troy Lee Air is much more confortable and lighter. My next helmet will definitely be a Troy Lee.

Do not just buy a helmet without trying it on first. You also should have a person with you who can confirm the fit. A poorly fitting helmet is nearly as bad as no helment at all.

Listen to William, never ever buy a helmet with out trying it on. The fit is the #1 most important aspect of making a helmet safe, poor fit = not safe.