Sign in to follow this  

Virginia Ride in the morning? Taskers Gap, Moto Cove or somewhere? I am always looking for riders.

Don't know if you are still looking, but I am looking to do more riding in these areas. I live in Charlottesville and have a new Ktm 350 exc that isn't getting near the use it deserves. I plan to change that this summer. PM me with your contact info and hopefully we can get out soon.

I sent you a PM.

I am recovering from tearing my medial retinaculum, PCL and partial ACL. I did it april 1.

I will ride with knee braces in 2 weeks I think.

I am rehabing it by bicycling.

hey there,

I am interested in some riding in that area, i think.. have not been there before but i am up for pretty much anything trailwise.

let me know if you're heading out any time soon.

Andy

hey guys im lookin at moving to harrisonburg va. i know its fairly close to charletteville how far am i from these spots. i already have a few buddys that live in the area. also i ride every weekend little track mostly trails i like going to challenging spots

hey guys im lookin at moving to harrisonburg va. i know its fairly close to charletteville how far am i from these spots. i already have a few buddys that live in the area. also i ride every weekend little track mostly trails i like going to challenging spots

Far is relative.

Google it and see what the distance is from you house.

The Moto Cove is in North Eastern WVa. and Taskers Gap is by Edinburg, Va.

so im am on o p.o.s. phone. but when i googled edninburg it looks like the riden spot would be right about 2hr roughly? that is closenough to ride atleast once a month

Taskers and Peters Mill is maybe 6 or so miles outside Edinburg.

What's up gusy? New to the forum, always looking for new places to ride. Taskers and the cove are close. I dont mind travelling, either. I live in Front Royal. Hit me up.