Sign in to follow this  

Enduro hillclimbs, Technical stuff

Hi guys.

Just made this video of the weekend ride, just enjoying some technical hillclimbs.

Bike is a 350 Six Days.

At the end you can see an "extreme test" and part of an "Enduro Test" that i do some training. See video description..

Enjoy cool.gif

• Like 1

Cool vid. How is a 350 anyway?? I've had a 450 and a couple of 250s. I want the happy medium of both. Can you throw out a quick comparison for me w/ that bike and how it compares to a 250 and 450? :bonk: Thanks!

A little late but better then never!!

Bike is really good, for me a perfect balance between 250´s and 450´s.

I run Enduros wec format and also like to have fun with my friend riding and doing some good hillclimbs so i choose this bike.

Know that i only will need a 250 but i prefer the torque of this engine comparing to a 250, it´s much more 450 alike, very "chugable" and fun to ride.

You can check a few videos on my channel, bike is great, i just need to train more special test to have better results, all the rest is there ;

Only 7 veiws including me, you gotta be kidding me! great vid, and rutted rocky hill climb...only up

to another one and... well you get the picture, All I can say... gnarly. Awsome dude.

• Like 1