Sign in to follow this  

New style Cr125 graphics?

those are just factory replica graphics from the new CRFs. nothing special. just put them on the plastic

No shit...I can't find them anywhere. There's obviously no OEM 2010 cr125 graphics available, because that bike doesn't exist. I was looking for a brand or website.

I am pretty sure you can get them from motosport. Go to add a ride and put in whatever year those are from crf and go to graphics there should be something there or maybe motorcyclesuperstore.com

its for a CRF! Then probably just cut the 125 part from a different set of graphics.

You can get them custom made from different places also. Personally, think they look bad on that big of shroud.

You can find some similar but MADE for the bike on Ebay if you search. Place over in the UK has some anniversary graphics.

• Like 1

link shows a 2001 cr125

yeah, that someone made look like a 2010 with the seat, graphics etc. its mind blowing that i cant find those graphics anywhere...i guess ill have to get them custom made if i want them

yeah, that someone made look like a 2010 with the seat, graphics etc. its mind blowing that i cant find those graphics anywhere...i guess ill have to get them custom made if i want them

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/937860-lk-at-what-ive-done-to-my-cr-2001-with-2011-crf-450-plastics/page__fromsearch__1

did this to my 2001 cr 125 but took grapics off img0778r.th.jpg

but just ordered this graphics kit for it

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280792646463?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649