Sign in to follow this  

08 CRF250R LIMITED EDITION PLASTICS PURCHASE?

Is it possible to purchase the black limited edition plastics for the 08 crf250r? Mainly interested in black radiator gaurds,engine gaurd,brake rotor gaurd and fork gaurd all in black.Where can a man buy this at?

not unless you pick up a bike with the limited edition graphics already on it, or someone sells a set. theyre "limited edition".

you can buy a plastic kit in black though, and buy the fork guards/brake rotors/etc separately.

EDIT:

There are nice graphics that go along with the bike, I personally would have had my bike done like this only I cant seem to find these graphics anywhere in the UK

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/942720-unsolvable-problem-help-bike-pic-too/

Edited by Irishcrfrider

Don't buy OEM plastic, they cost a lot, there not worth it..

Polisport makes good quality plastic, real shiny and look OEM. They do have them in black, aswell as

black fork and disc guards, which is what I have installed on my bike.. [ pic below]

To finish the black look (plasticwise), you'll need a black rear caliper guard, and engine guard,

I'd get both in carbon fiber from Lightspeed, if you want to save $$ dye your stock ones.

(get rid off the rear disc guard, you dont need it, unless you do woods)

I don't know how far you want to go, but if you dont have a black seat cover already,

I recommend you One industries, I love their stuff !

070112013.jpg

Edited by Axel350

update....after searching ebay and several other sources with no luck i decided to try the local honda shop and they said they can get anything black from a limited edition that i needed....so my search ended in my own back yard....thanks for the replies