Sign in to follow this  

Supercross seely to ride canard's 450

from twitter,

coleseely34 Cole Seely

I have to thank all of my sponsors and American Honda for letting me ride the 450. It's an awesome opportunity in front of me

Awesome, he looked great on the 250 and I think if he gets good starts he can get in there and mix it up with the top 5 guys. It will add to the racing no doubt.

Nice, hopefully he will add the good racin we have been seeing

MAX!!!

Well...I called him riding for Two-Two Motorsport. I guess I saw the potential and the right bike brand...just got the team wrong. Good for Cole Seely, he is a clean safe rider who will ride respectfully in the SX class and earn some invaluable practice for when he eventually moves up.

thats great, i miss canard but he can add some more talent to a great field.

Riding the 450 can bring confidence to a 250 lites rider if he does well before returning to his series in the West. It can also bring injury to a lites West Coast title contendor. I don't know what to think of this to be honest. :bonk:

It's also interesting that Troy Lee would let him ride the Geico Honda. I guess in the end it will bring more attention to that team when he does return to the west... If he returns to the west. Is there something more about the teams I may not understand?

It's also interesting that Troy Lee would let him ride the Geico Honda. I guess in the end it will bring more attention to that team when he does return to the west... If he returns to the west. Is there something more about the teams I may not understand?

He isnt riding the Geico Honda, says he is ridng Trey canards bike which is Muscle Milk Team Honda bike. Either way its a Honda rider filling in on a Honda.

• Like 1

He isnt riding the Geico Honda, says he is ridng Trey canards bike which is Muscle Milk Team Honda bike. Either way its a Honda rider filling in on a Honda.

sorry for the confusion regarding geico vs muscle milk, my mistake. I just don't see what is in it for TLD unless TLD gets support from Honda?

It wasn't very long ago that Canard was riding an injured Short's 450 and doing better than Short. That's got to be a sucky feeling sitting on the couch injured and watching someone else ace you out on your ride. Good luck to Seely!