Sign in to follow this  

2012 TM Motorcycles

They are here .....

Ours is in transit, we just hooked a friend up with a 2011 450MX with all the 2012 bling and updates.. SWEET RIDE

Initial comments are positive, fires one kick, easy to kick, very light, carries weight well, quiet, well balanced.....

TM450FI.jpg

My son has the 2011 TM 250MX and it is a monster. I agree on the thin deal as they are the the thinest bikes I've ever been on. TM quality in also unreal. I wish they made a 200. That 450 should turn so heads and fast laps!

My son has the 2011 TM 250MX and it is a monster. I agree on the thin deal as they are the the thinest bikes I've ever been on. TM quality in also unreal. I wish they made a 200. That 450 should turn so heads and fast laps!

Spoke to Gary Jones at the Indy trade Show about the 144/200. He said they got more HP out of the 125 with the new electronic powervalve, head and cylinder than the they ever could out of the 144 with more torque off the bottom and more revs up top. So for now they aren't even doing the 144! Pretty impressive.

I absolutely love my 300 and can't wait to race it!!!

Spoke to Gary Jones at the Indy trade Show about the 144/200. He said they got more HP out of the 125 with the new electronic powervalve, head and cylinder than the they ever could out of the 144 with more torque off the bottom and more revs up top. So for now they aren't even doing the 144! Pretty impressive.

Yup, apparantly Pete isn't even importing any 144s this year for that reason alone! pretty damn cool

Definitely makes me want to get a new 125e! Those are the funnest bikes on the planet.

I have a 08 CR144 Husky now which will soon be a 165 so I'm not sure any 125 would be enough low-mid to keep me happy. I did see a new left over EN300 that looks like it would be fun.

Spoke with Peter also,

Maybe he will make my daughter a killer deal on her now dream bike,,,,

Still tossin up what to end up with for the season fer her....$$$$$$

fantasy.jpg

Since she is hooked on the color Blue, Here goals this year, GNCC and qualify for ISDE, While getting a National Trials Number......

_DSC2299.jpg

bhill2.jpg

Edited by rocket226