Sign in to follow this  

'86 CR250 Ohlins shock, ever seen one, opinions?

I just picked up another CR parts bike. This time a 86 CR250R and it has an Ohlins shock on it. Has anybody ever seen an ohlins on a older CR and if you have, what are your opinions versus the stock shock?

I have pictures, but i cant figure out how to post them.

thanks

Ben

I had one on my 85 cr 500. Good shock, more adjustable and less fade than stock for rough tracks and long motos. For normal use, not a whole lot different than a dialed in stocker. Interested in selling it?

I am going to touch base with my suspension guy to see what he thinks and then i will decide if i will let it go.

thanks for the info.

I had one on my 85 cr 500. Good shock, more adjustable and less fade than stock for rough tracks and long motos. For normal use, not a whole lot different than a dialed in stocker. Interested in selling it?

OK, thanks for the reply. PM me with the results. If you decide to part with it, we'll make it a quick transaction.

PM sent