Sign in to follow this  

(Pre) Spring Cleaning (Random XR stuff FS)

Last call for my excess XR stuff before it all goes in the trash, I'm a bit of a pack rat and I'm in a cleaning mood but I don't want to waste something if someone else can use it.

The following list is FREE (you pay shipping)

1. '91-'96 XR250L Header Good Shape
  2. '88-'95 XR250R Header A little dented
  3. '88-'96 XR250R/L Cometic Base Gasket (Package is opened, I used the head gasket that came with it) It says for 77mm bore but the base gasket will work with all stock sleeves.
  4. 11395-362-306 XL175 Left Side Engine Cover Gasket (OEM Honda, unopened)
  5. '91-'96 XR250L Stock Honda Hand Guards/ Deflectors (White)
  6. '96-'04 XR400R Stock Honda Hand Guards/ Deflectors (Red) SOLD and PAID in FULL, SHIPPED
  7. '88 XR250R Stock Shock Spring (May fit other Years) SOLD and PAID in FULL, SHIPPED

I also have a Fiberglass and Kevlar Skid Plate that I made myself in composites class in college but never got around to finishing. It needs to be trimmed with a jig saw and the clamp holes drilled. I made the mold based on a moose skid plate for the '86-'96 XR250R/L. I have enough clamps to fit it to either an XR250R or XR250L (The L frame uses 1" clamps, R uses 7/8"). If this doesn't sell I'm just going to turn it into a target for plinking (got to test the Kevlar somehow). $40 obo plus shipping for the skid plate.

Skidplate%252043.JPG

More Pics: https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

I take PayPal or check if you want to wait for it to clear before I ship.

Edited by RedRider3141

This is my first posting on here, I would like the handguards I have a 2001 XR 400....Just let me know what I need to do from here, I have a paypal account. Thx

Amos

how much for the XR250L handguards? For shipping to Illinois?

Edited by codyp1814

I replied via PM to each of you listed below with the best quote from UPS/ USPS. I'll ship once I receive payment through PayPal.

76903 for spring

Sent you a PM for the handguards, Zip is 32219

how much for the XR250L handguards? For shipping to Illinois?

Hey Guys, I am planning on going to the post office on Monday to ship the items, trying to minimize trips. I'll ping each of you once your item has shipped.