Sign in to follow this  

Bike Reviews?

Hey All-

New here (and to riding in general) so am trying to get some decent research done prior to posting the obligatory what bike for me thread.

The reviews from both the main header and the thread here in the What Bike Should I Buy Forum dont appear to work. So, aside from reading threads is there another source (TT or otherwise) that would provide good reviews/ write-ups on off road bikes (mostly interested in dual sport or enduro).

Again, just trying to learn a bit more so I can actually have a semi informed conversation with all you TT vets once I start to look for a bike here shortly.

Thanks!

Hey I guess I'll help you out but you really haven't told anything about yourself besides your looking for a enduro bike. If thats the case I believe ktm makes the best enduro you can get, but thats just my opinion.

^^^ Thanks guys, but I am just looking for reviews right now. A source for basic info that I can read and educate myself *prior* to asking here what bike I should get.

Mods: any ETA on the bike reviews being back up?

Some of the dirt bike magazines do tests and comparisons on dual sport bikes. Do some bike specific searches on the internet and you will find lots of info. I searched “dual sport comparison” and found lots of available information.

CoKTM

yeah brands that are good are ktm yamaha and husqvanna but what country are you in because ktm and husky are pretty expensive in aus because they are europian bikes and yamahar is much cheaper because of shiping cost is cheaper to get but i would stay away from the honda 250f and 450f because of their dreaded valves but the newer ones seem to be getting better so i would only get one if u were loyal to honda but i have heard much for sezuki or kawasaki husaburgs pretty good but we dont very many in aus i have seen one and it ripped! really just pick a colure any colure lol