Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Dungey or Stewart

To the experts out there? Who would you say wins a race first, Dungey or Stewart??

I'd say jimmy. The heart's not there this season, do not think jimmy will be a points contender, but, do think he'll win one or two.

I'd say RD over JS, then again I think it will be whoever can stay clear of JS b/c now that he's out of the real chase, he's gonna be out for blood!

Stewart does have alot of catching up to do. I think everyone can frustrate the hell out of villopoto by not allowing him to win again. Maybe Dungey, Stewart, Weimer can just go out there and make his nights a living hell. If you watch him he doesn't want you near him. He tries to get all the way up front then sneakingly get away from you with the corner speeds, let me say it again, corner speeds, like Dungey and Stewart used to do. But Stewart can keep it upright and Dungey doesn't turn the throttle enough.

I peeped his style and what he does is try to separate himself as quickly as possible, "THROUGH CORNER SPEEDS".

Everyone kinda of pauses in the turns, then they go. Villopoto doesn't pause, he rails then rockets out of every turn. That's the difference out there. Look at the tapes.

I hope the field is catching on.

You have to get close to that guy and stick to him. That's all it is.

He's sneaky!!

The only thing everyone has to do is become faster in the CORNERS and then you'll be right on his ass. The field will become faster Tickle, Hansen, Brayton, Windham, Alessi, Weimer and a few others. It's not that RV is faster than everyone its that he doesn't hesitate in the corners..Check it out!!

CORNER SPEEDS ARE THE SECRET!!!

CORNERING SPEEDS!!

:bonk:

Stewart does have alot of catching up to do. I think everyone can frustrate the hell out of villopoto by not allowing him to win again. Maybe Dungey, Stewart, Weimer can just go out there and make his nights a living hell. If you watch him he doesn't want you near him. He tries to get all the way up front then sneakingly get away from you with the corner speeds, let me say it again, corner speeds, like Dungey and Stewart used to do. But Stewart can keep it upright and Dungey doesn't turn the throttle enough.

I peeped his style and what he does is try to separate himself as quickly as possible, "THROUGH CORNER SPEEDS".

Everyone kinda of pauses in the turns, then they go. Villopoto doesn't pause, he rails then rockets out of every turn. That's the difference out there. Look at the tapes.

I hope the field is catching on.

You have to get close to that guy and stick to him. That's all it is.

He's sneaky!!

The only thing everyone has to do is become faster in the CORNERS and then you'll be right on his ass. The field will become faster Tickle, Hansen, Brayton, Windham, Alessi, Weimer and a few others. It's not that RV is faster than everyone its that he doesn't hesitate in the corners..Check it out!!

CORNER SPEEDS ARE THE SECRET!!!

CORNERING SPEEDS!!

:bonk:

Thanks for the astounding revelation. Who'da thought. Corner speed. RV better hope those other guys don't read TT, if they catch wind of this, It'll be over for him. Now that I know the Great Secret, I'm gonna sign up for Nationals.

Just foolin' around a little with ya' man. I think anybody who has raced for more than a month knows that corner speed is what makes or breaks you. Knowing it and actually being able to do it is a totally different story.

Edited by jcross312

It's tough to say who will win first again because I think each of them is likely to win again this season. If I had to bet...... Dungey.

lol@ jccross yea I was just making an observation. But of course it's alot of other things.

Man I just read that jim stewarts bike is damn near 16-20pds heavier than the factory hondas, dam!! I knew there was something up with that bike. It ain't right..dam near 20 pds heavier? That's crazy!!

Are the pirellis heavier than the dunlops?? I declare that back tire looks like a tractor tire, lol!!

Damn Yamaha Corp y'all better step your game up!!

I think it will be whoever is having a better race if Villopoto falls again. So judging by these past races...I bet Dungey will have another win before Stewart.

Put them in alphabetical order and Ryan still crosses the checkers first

Edited by Crashed Da

Odds favor Dungey. Finished ahead of Stewart in more races this year.

Edited by Nathanael

Who besides me would like to see two pro-circuit Kawi's riders on the podium, no need to raise your hand or post a reply. The next thought is about Reedy not being out on the track from here on out this season,here's hoping Chad has a speedy recovery.

We all have allegiances. For me it's not Dungy or Stewart. It's that guy railing the corners. If Villapoto keeps winning top spot thats perfectly fine by me. Let one and only one non Villapoto win go to #5 because #7 is riding that poorly this season.