Sign in to follow this  

E-Line Skid plate

Anyone have any luck with these recently? I wanted to pick up the P3 skid plate, but they seem to have a 4 to 6 week back log which doesn't sound that appealing. Looks like I could order an E-line and have it in a week. Are the E-line and P3's pretty much going to be the same in quality and fit?

It would be going on a 2012 350 XCF.

I just got an E-Line plate and it fit perfectly on my 2006 SX-F 250. I haven't rode with it yet so I can't say anything about durability. The finish and quality seem to be really nice. I'm not sure about the P3 (or your specific model) but you do have to remove the plate to change the oil.

Thanks,

Jason

The P3s are definately quality units. I finally received my Lightspeed glide plate today and the thing is fantastic. PM me if you want a deal on one.

The thing I like about it is that it only requires 2 brackets and bolts. You put the bracket on the plate and catch a couple threads of the bots, put it in place making sure the brackets are positioned and tighten. Takes 2 minutes. You don't have 2 struggle because there is enough play.