Sign in to follow this  

What Do/Don't you want to see on the 2013 Crf250r?

For the 2013 Crf250r i wouldn't like to see the exhaust that is rumored to be on the 2013 Crf450r. I also think it would be cool to have another limited edition crf250r. Well what do you guys what and don't want to see on the 2013 Crf250r?????

a other crank/clutch gear ratio (crank smaller /clutch bigger ),so the clutch have a lower rpm speed . extends clutch live and les broken friction plate,s and i think it will work also for better shifting ,less falls neutrall.

Edited by speedboot

Hydraulic clutch lever and X-ring chain.

Edited by Crazyced

theyll probably never come with black rims.

the hydrolic clutch would be cool and a great possibility since all the factory Hondas are using them

i personally think they are good as they are, just would like to see a stronger motor in them

NOTHING! I don't want to be drooling over the '13 after I just got the '12!

The X model come with black rims OEM

What is with that pipe? And that dude rocks a high shifter!

They finally moved the exhaust port to the right side (250 like) and what do these guys do but cross the frame all over again....

rims and hub package would be awesome, but dont mess with the frame. its awesome as is. id say a beefier steer dampner, and a bigger clutch is a must though. and reroute the kicker the foot pegs destroys boots