Sign in to follow this  

Ohio Enduros / HS in Western Ohio

Besides the Peace Pipe. I was just wondering what else was around here enduro/harescramble wise. Don't know if I will be able to make it to SE Ohio much this year ($$, especially if the $5 gas comes true) and trying to keep it more local (Dayton Area). Been looking around and can't find much.

Muddobbers in indiana has a few races/dualsports. They are about an hour from Greenville, close to muncie. I think they have a web site.

Here's the schedule for ACES, http://aces-races.com/ I know most of them are in SE and might be too far for you, but Chillicothe shoud be reasonable enough. It's March 25th. Hocking Valley on July 15th is about 30 miles SE of Columbus, so not too bad either. Also check out the Perry thread here in the Midwest forum, a couple guys from the Dayton area do a lot of the ACES races post in there, so you might be able to hook up with a travelling partner.

Edited by CBus660R

Whats the ruling with plates and lights for enduros. I assume you need both?

Yes. Some times if there are complants the local law will do their own checks. Doesen't happen a lot but it does happen.