Sign in to follow this  

your Opinions on this KX250F 09

what you guys reckon of this 2009 KX250F KAWI i picked up cheap. it has 18 hours on the hour metre from new and was putted on by a learning girl rider.

000_0001.jpg

I put more wear on my case cover in an hours worth of riding. It has probably never seen more than 8000RPM and never higher than 3rd gear.

i was thinking the same ryan... Im no where near great, even good haha, but even I have put more wear on my case cover in an hour!

youll love the bike. I love myt 09, cant wait to put my ti4r on it and new seat for spring :bonk:

I put more wear on my case cover in an hours worth of riding. It has probably never seen more than 8000RPM and never higher than 3rd gear.

she said she hasn't seen past 2nd gear and hardly revved it at all. her father did all necessary oil changes and every 6 hours and new air filter each ride. she fell off a couple of times, mostly from stalling in first and she couldn't keep it up.

it wasn't washed for the photo either, thats exactly how i picked it up :bonk:

what you guys reckon of this 2009 KX250F KAWI i picked up cheap. it has 18 hours on the hour metre from new and was putted on by a learning girl rider.

000_0001.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, how much?

Um it was a trade for my 06 KTM 250sx 2 stroke. He saw my ad and offered a swap. Couldbt turn that down. Its a new bike and worth more. He was just that keen for a 2 banger