Sign in to follow this  

Florida Croom Saturday

FYI: Heading to Croom Saturday. I'll be upfront in the "Pit" area for a change.

I've got some bugs I'm working out on the CR, so I want to stay close to the truck.

I'll be there at 8am.

Nissan Titan with white CR500AFC.

I'll be heading to the HS in Ona. I was at Croom last weekend, they had recently bulldozed the A trail. Conditions were nice after the rain. Have fun.

Jay,

We are riding Sunday at Croom. PInes parking at 8 if you can make it.

Jerry

Maybe I might head up Sunday aswell. I've been off the bike for 5 weeks. Let see what I can break this time.

Good luck with the five hundy Jay! I'll be at ona giving the HS a try on lil blue.

Good luck Brother! Text/call me and let me know how you did.

Edited by Reef

Looks like Sunday now. I've got to pull a couple of oil seals tomorrow, and replace them tomorrow.

Headed up to Croom today. My plan was to feel out the CR500AFC. I met Jerry at the gate while I was getting my sticker. He has a new bad-arse machine. Jerry convinced me to head to the Pines. I met some of the other usual characters including Pete (Goodwood).

I'm still not supposed driving let alone riding, so I stayed close to the truck. Also I've been working the CR non-stop the last few weeks sorting the beast out.

I ended up doing a few short loops. By 10:30 I was packed up and headed home. It was good to see some of the crew for a few minutes. The good news is the CR ran better than expected, and I didn't break anything (on me)!

Jerry's new ride is SWEET! He needs to throw some pics up!

Edited by Reef

Jay,

Glad to hear your bike ran well. Sorry to hear about the mishap and your subsequent injury. Thanks for the compliments on the new bike. I love it. It rode real well today. The engine is dialed in. A little suspension tweaking and I am set. You have to love the magic button. Had a great ride today. Found a killer single track loop. I clocked 21.8 miles today and cut out early as I had to get home to get some things done. Pete, Brit Pete, Kelly, Myself and another guy I think named Russ rode and had some fun. Cheers.

Jerry

Plated 2008 WR450f Looks like new minus some GA clay marks on frame. I Love it. It feels way lighter and nimbler than my prior wr's. I have a 98 and had an 06 Different frame. Engine is dialed in. Probably get some springs and a metal skid plate and will be good to go. Can't decide if I want a larger tank or not. I do love the magic button!!!!! Cheers. WE need to get signed up for the tough mudder. or a smaller event soon.

Jerry

WE need to get signed up for the tough mudder. or a smaller event soon.

Jerry

sounds good. Let's pick one and do it.