Sign in to follow this  

Another GSXR muffler ?

What is the difference in an 01/02 to 03/04 gsxr muffler? I was just playing on ebay and the 03/04 are very common. I tried to access mxrob's web page but i could not get in. Not sure if the answer is thereor not.

What is the difference in an 01/02 to 03/04 gsxr muffler? I was just playing on ebay and the 03/04 are very common. I tried to access mxrob's web page but i could not get in. Not sure if the answer is thereor not.

The answer is there.. and my web site is up and running like usual. :bonk:

Edited by mxrob

thanks. You link shoots me to google sign in page. Used to go right to you site. I do not have a google account so I can't get in. Has something changed in the past few weeks?

Got it to work. Its 5 1/2 inches longer and 3/4 inch bigger in diameter but will work. However the 600/750 would be better. If anyone is interested. Thanks Rob.

Got it to work. Its 5 1/2 inches longer and 3/4 inch bigger in diameter but will work. However the 600/750 would be better. If anyone is interested. Thanks Rob.

The 03/04 18G1 is an ugly beast on the machine IMO.... way too big and stupid looking. :lol: Also if you need a SA it's a lot more hassle to set one up since the outlet is larger than the 01/02 40F0. :bonk: