Sign in to follow this  

Help...Orion 150

Ok so I was wondering if these orion pit bikes are any good and worth buying. I was on craigslist this week and came across an orion 150 ( well the guy told me it was an orion). I asked what motor is on the bike and he sent me a picture of the engine and it had a logo of some sort of white "X" on the clutch cover. He is asking $950 for it. Is that a good price or worth buying an "orion"?. I dont know much about these bikes.

5Le5K85J43Ie3Nb3H4c2g487ee47e240318bf.jpg

5Gf5H35Mf3I63J73N4c2gc50a51e592c915a1.jpg

If you are going to get a Chinese pit bike I personally wouldn't buy one used, I would buy one new because people can really beat these things ad their could be stuff wrong that you don't see. If you do decide to get it make sure you check over everything and change all the oil before you ride it.

Keep in mind that you can get a klx110 and put a 143 kit for around the same price! Having a klx110 is also a good investment because they hold their value ridiculously well and you can sometimes sell them for more than you bought them for. A chinese bike will not hold its value.