Sign in to follow this  

Reviews of 4PR Performance Suspension?

Hi guys,

I just, as in five minutes ago, bought a set of forks off of an 04 YZ250f that had been revalved by 4PR and have Enzo CF sub tanks to replace my stock forks on my 03. Has anyone had a positive or negative experience with them or currently running their suspension?

Thanks,

Cal

Edited by baseballpro3112

Why would you not ask the previous owner. Suspension is very personal to the needs of the individual. The forks may be more than perfect for the PO and horrible for you. Just the way it is.

Why would you not ask the previous owner. Suspension is very personal to the needs of the individual. The forks may be more than perfect for the PO and horrible for you. Just the way it is.

Thanks for the insight George. I just rephrased the question to clarify what I meant. I was mainly looking for people who had their suspension set up by these guys and would say "yes, they hit the nail on the head," or "no, they completely missed the mark"

The previous owner weighed the same as me and has the same riding style as me, so I was just looking to get an idea of the job before they came