trona road- wagonwheel ride

It's a District 37 race on Sunday. I believe it's the checker's hare and hound. If your kids not very experienced I wouldn't advice running the whole course. D37 races have a tendency to go up some gnarly hills and rock section. Just fare warning...

It's a District 37 race on Sunday. I believe it's the checker's hare and hound. If your kids not very experienced I wouldn't advice running the whole course. D37 races have a tendency to go up some gnarly hills and rock section. Just fare warning...

The Checker's D37 race is at Johnson Valley. May be The Prospectors setting up their Enduro?

The Checker's D37 race is at Johnson Valley. May be The Prospectors setting up their Enduro?

Nope. Prospectors bailed on Spangler and is doing a qualifier at the Ranch. Weaksauce (even though I like Anza). Their event was always good IMO where it was :bonk:

Hmmm, strange, cause USDR's next event is at Anza, too.

I know eventually I'll be racing at Anza, but I am trying to do all the open desert racing I can while it's still there...

I was thinking TWMC maybe there club event, but not on an Enduro points paying weekend. The mystery goes on. Maybe some of the Prospectors did not get the memo that they bailed on Spangler and the BLM love to run out at Anza :bonk:

thanks, haven't found nothing to difficult down hear, just lots of fun stuff but i have to leave early Sunday for a 12 HR drive home.. Damit

You must have not ventured to far from camp then. Very challenging riding heading towards the radar tower and jawbone and some crazy hill climbs.. Go hit up Teagle Wash for some monster sandy hill climbs, its not too far from where you are staged.

Can you find the rider? That is board member NorCal doing some climbs at Teagle Wash during our trip a few years ago.

mojavedec06012-1.jpg

Edited by Raider925

I was thinking TWMC maybe there club event, but not on an Enduro points paying weekend. The mystery goes on. Maybe some of the Prospectors did not get the memo that they bailed on Spangler and the BLM love to run out at Anza :bonk:

Yeah, that came to mind too

thanks, haven't found nothing to difficult down hear, just lots of fun stuff but i have to leave early Sunday for a 12 HR drive home.. Damit

If you have a GPS, the Invader hillclimb and other hillclimbs all around their are a lot of fun.

35 28 48.74 - 117 31 59.19

I don't know your skill level but the Royal Flush downhill is a challenge. Unfortunatley I don't have the GPS for the start of it. Anyone else have it??

If you have a GPS, the Invader hillclimb and other hillclimbs all around their are a lot of fun.

35 28 48.74 - 117 31 59.19

I don't know your skill level but the Royal Flush downhill is a challenge. Unfortunatley I don't have the GPS for the start of it. Anyone else have it??

just checked my tracks, yes thats some good fun stuff, and down hill is a challenge, dont want to mess that one up cart wheeling sucks at my age.

im down from nor cal and camped by wagon wheel and some one is setting up a great course for a ride tomarow that gose by my camp, dose any one have any info on it, id like to ride it with my kid.

I was out your way yesterday - Had I known I would have shown you some good stuff down around Freemont Peak and taken you down to the Husky...

Ken, Freemont is easily doable from Wagon Wheel.

Speaking of ribbon though, there is a bunch of new / newer looking ribbon down by Freemont as well. Not sure who is laying something out, but I didn't realize that area was open for competition (??) and I thought USDR stuck to Cal City...