Sign in to follow this  

Can a noob start racing when he's 18?

If you are from Colorado and want to race off road too, check out the webe harescrambles. They are a blast and there are opportunities for all levels of racing.

www.weberacing.com

• Like 1

Theres always a class for any age and any skill level. I just started racing last year at 41, went to a one day racing school where I was in a class with guys my age and skill level(40+ novice) and learned a ton. You've got the age thing on your side still so go for it and have fun!

After reading these posts it has brought back great memories of my first race back in the seventies.I'm 48 years old and just bought a new bike,I haven't ridden in 12 years,your never to old to ride or race.Have fun and keep it on two wheels

• Like 1

No way, you ride at aztec!? Sick! Haha

What's the schedule from may through aug? I read something about wednesday night races during summer Sadly I'm away at school for spring

What kinda fees you gotta pay man?

I'm not sure about the summer schedule, but the next round of the winter series is next Saturday. You can see the race flyer on the link in my first reply to you. It's $30 to race.

I'm going ride out there tomorrow!

I'm not sure about the summer schedule, but the next round of the winter series is next Saturday. You can see the race flyer on the link in my first reply to you. It's $30 to race.

I'm going ride out there tomorrow!

I'm jealous! But yeah I got on their email list so I'll keep updated on stuff. I can't wait till I'll be back in the summer so I can hopefully get involved with the summer series!