Sign in to follow this  

12 CRF 250

I plan on getting one shortly and was interested to see how the owners like them. I don't think MXA is an accurate way to judge my decision based on their opinion.

Don't pay attention to the reviews. When someone picks a Yamaha or a Suzuki in front of a Honda, you know that's BS. Everyone that has an 11 or 12 raves about them. They are solid machines and run strong.

I think it's just personal opinion. Plus it's kind of hard for someone to say something bad about a bike they just spent $7000 on. I'm in love with my '12. But I bet when I take it to the woodz tomorrow I'm going to wish I still had my YZ125.

My buddy swears by Suzuki and has had great luck with them so I'm sure he will stay on them. I have gone to a different brand with each new bike to where now I just need a KTM and I will have had all the major brands. For me it's fun to ride different bikes.

The '12 handles amazing for me in stock form and I imagine it's only going to get better as I get it setup for my weight and liking, but I'm sure if I had went with a Kawi or Yami I would be saying the same thing.

Well i"m tired of searching and waiting so the CRF it is ! Going to sign tomorrow to get this party started and back home to watch supercross in atlanta.

You'll be happy. It's pretty good out of the box.