Sign in to follow this  

CR125 Exhaust Spacer?

I ordered an exhaust spacer for a CR80, but the damn fools sent me this one instead ... I suspect it is for a CR125? Can anyone confirm this? Thank you.

CR125ExhSpacer.jpg

I dont know where you got that, but try www.mxbonz.com

They have just rings you installed between the pipe and flange. 2, 3 or 5mm

This was made by RLV ... some applications require a "ring" as you say, and some are like this because they go between the "manifold" and the cylinder head. Like these two here http://www.mxbonz.com/plates80250.jpg , one is a CR80, and the larger one is a CR250.

Unfortunately RLV discountinued making these spacers, and MXBonz said his lathe was down and wouldn't be up and running for a few weeks/months? He said he is a one-man operation, so he is completely bogged down with stuff right now.

Long story short, I need to make my own spacer, and get this one into the hands of someone who can use it ... but I need to know what the application is first, so it gets into the right hands.

Edited by 2strokes4me

Over 100 views and not a single CR125 owner to help with this ... saweet!

I should go buy a lottery ticket.

just sold mine mad i wish i could help. Are you positive its not for a cr250? I can check my 02 if you need?

just sold mine mad i wish i could help. Are you positive its not for a cr250? I can check my 02 if you need?

Yeah, I really am not sure if its off a 125 or 250, but it isn't too much bigger than one for an 80, so I have no idea? I figure the bolt spacing on the 125 and 250 cylinder ports would be different, speculating that the 250 port should be larger, so if someone could measure their 125 or 250 I would be able to nail down exactly what this one is for.

Edited by 2strokes4me

How thick is the spacer. If it turns out to be a 125 spacer, I want it.

In the picture above I listed the thickness, as measured with my calipers it is .100" or 2.55mm.

Anyhow, I don't even know if this spacer is for a CR125, can you confirm it is based on the dimensions I've provided above?

In the picture above I listed the thickness, as measured with my calipers it is .100" or 2.55mm.

Anyhow, I don't even know if this spacer is for a CR125, can you confirm it is based on the dimensions I've provided above?

I don't have a caliper but as near as I can tell with a tape measure that spacer is for a 125. PM me if you are interested in getting rid of that thing, and what you want for it.

Bolt hole are same distance apart as a CR250 02 - 04 but the diameter reads 1.663"inch so its a little small for the 250 i am shore i could do some grinding to fix but not an exact line up. Probably a 125 i can see if i have any more gaskets i can go off of.

Bolt hole are same distance apart as a CR250 02 - 04 but the diameter reads 1.663"inch so its a little small for the 250 i am shore i could do some grinding to fix but not an exact line up. Probably a 125 i can see if i have any more gaskets i can go off of.

Dang sorry about the double post! my bad

Well, that isn't a huge difference. A gasket would be made with a "slightly" larger diameter hole, but would there be a variation of .100" in diameter? I don't know???

I need an absolute verification for the port/gasket size on a CR125 in order to part with this thing.

Its a waste of everyone's time if I send it to a 125 guy and its for a 250 ... or visa versa.

Does anyone have a 125 cylinder exhaust port or gasket to measure and confirm ... for crying out loud ... someone out there knows for CERTAIN.

but as near as I can tell with a tape measure that spacer is for a 125.

Did you measure the exhaust port on your 125 with the tape measure, or you tried to measure around your pipe, on the bike, in the garage?

I need ABSOLUTE verification on this thing, because the info 'sevredline' has provided makes me question which this is for???

Did you measure the exhaust port on your 125 with the tape measure, or you tried to measure around your pipe, on the bike, in the garage?

I need ABSOLUTE verification on this thing, because the info 'sevredline' has provided makes me question which this is for???

I had a spare exhaust flange that I measured.

Edited by frdbtr

I had a spare exhaust flange that I measured.

Cool, well pm me your address and I'll ship it to you ... You helped me out a few months ago with a question I asked, so no charge, man. :bonk:

Edited by 2strokes4me

Cool, well pm me your address and I'll ship it to you ... You helped me out a few months ago with a question I asked, so no charge, man. :lol:

PM Sent....And thanks a lot!! That is totally cool of you. :bonk:

Edited by frdbtr

PM Sent....And thanks a lot!! That is totally cool of you.

Hey, even trade, man. :lol:

PM'd you back, and will get that in the mail for you. :bonk:

I made a 5mm for my 2002 made it a lot easier to get in the powerband, being a trail bike I like it and 7mm pin mod really helps it also. I know this is an old thread but them 2 mods is the best and you can make them lol win win. You will lose some top but not enough to make up for that massive mid power and a little more bottom end. Just replied for future google searchers.