Sign in to follow this  

used 09 value?

Looking at what seems to be a well maintained 09.

Top end was done recently. Bike is in good shape overall

Stock besides tires/chain and revalved suspension

No hours record (that's a minus) but I know the tech who did the engine work and he thinks it would be a pretty safe choice

Biek was not ridden much since he went through it

How much would you pay?

Seller is asking $3700

I just bought my rmz450 for 2850 about a month ago. Factory connection suspension, unbreakable levers, rad hubs and much much more. Motor is fresh as well. If your not too impatient, I'd just wait until tax season was over. People know and take advantage of this time of year.

$3000 sounds better to me. For under $4500 you should be able to find a 20 hour old '10 or maybe '11, if you can spend a little more.

The going price really depends on what loaction you are buying the bike from. And there will always be someone that says they bought their bike for some ridiculous low price so take that with a grain of salt.

Around my area, an 09 RMZ450 can be had for about $3500-$3700. I bought my 08 RMZ450 in December from a guy in Phoenix for $3100.

I would think that you should offer the guy $3300 for it and see what he says. If you can meet in the middle at $3500, then you get a nice bike that a mechanic had the luxury of going through already at no cost to you.

Good luck with your choice.