Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Anybody else like the 250's more than 450's this year?

250's is just a brawl, they are way aggressive and it makes for better racing. Barcia at some point is going to get thrown into the cheap seats, Im looking for Bogle or Wharton to be on the box or take the win. 450's racing is just boring, specially cause Reeds out.

Another vote for the 250 show as the main event! I can't wait until KR gets up to speed and mixes it up with Barcia.

I'd also like a 20 lap main for the 250's, probably never be done but we can dream

Another vote for the 250 show as the main event! I can't wait until KR gets up to speed and mixes it up with Barcia.

K-Roczen is out there to have fun and in the end I think he will prevail over Barcia. Barcia is going to make too many enemy's and will have at least one if not two nights where he has a very poor finish due to this.

• Like 1

The East Lites definitely started out amazing so far. Im really excited to see the race tonight.

K-Roczen is out there to have fun and in the end I think he will prevail over Barcia. Barcia is going to make too many enemy's and will have at least one if not two nights where he has a very poor finish due to this.

Yeah I really like Roczen's attitude. I think he was impressive not to be back on the bike but a little over a week and was running the same lap times as Barcia in the heats. I believe you're right when it comes to Barcia painting a big target on his back out there. The guy is really fun to watch and he leaves no one untouched if he has to come through the pack. The Atlanta Lites show should be great entertainment.

Edited by BBA