This is why I'll shop at the TT store until I'm bankrupt.

I opened a recent order from TT today and laughed so hard. Not only do they have quality customer service but quality artistic abilities too. I purchased other parts from a few different places using the same request and TT was the only one that followed through. Thought you all might enjoy.

AnyK2l.jpg

5oFe7l.jpg

Thanks TT, you've won over a customer!

Edited by BackhillAccess
  • Like 8

never seen a ninja with a mace, but still badass. haha

Hey, I did what I could with the time I had ok!! hahaha

I'm going to order something and ask them to do something stupid like.........." Please include a photo of the receptionist doing a headstand."

Well since we arnt hi-class enough for a receptionist I recommend, " Please include a photo of Bosch doing a headstand.", since I cant, as my gun would fall out! XD

So.... this happened...

9PS7Ml.jpg

Wholly crap you have a tagger in your neighborhood who copies my art work! :bonk:??

Last request we got was for a "monkey shooting a KTM" but it never made it on the forums...?

Edited by Justin Pearson
  • Like 3

never seen a ninja with a mace, but still badass. haha

The reason you've never seen a ninja with a mace, is because he's a freaking ninja.

Wholly crap you have a tagger in your neighborhood who copies my art work! :bonk:??

Ya, it's a good thing he's got really good tag placement too. I think I might just keep that on there for awhile, haha.

Edited by BackhillAccess
  • Like 1

The reason you've never seen a ninja with a mace, is because he's a freaking ninja.

Ya, Chuck Norris is the only man still alive that has ever seen a ninja with a mace...

Ya, it's a good thing he's got really good tag placement too. I think I might just keep that on there for awhile, haha.

:bonk:

i think i put justin through enough hell when I ordered my tech10s in blue 6 weeks ago... canadian, shipping to us, with canadian billing, checking to make sure i get the new model and not hte old ones from teh old catalog.. haha

thanks justin, best boots ive ever had at an amazing price!

Is the TT store located in Nevada? and is this where the parts are shiped from?

reason asking is.......I'm wanting to order the risk racing Lock-N-Load strapless tie down system.

When I put it in my cart and go to check out and I'm asked to select a country and I select United States and then asked to select a state and pick Virginia(where I'm at). Then its suppose to give me a shipping cost but the price doesn't change.

However I can either choose 3 day select (like 20 some bucks more) nay! or pick 2 day for 70 some or overnight for .......something like 100 or more.

Anyways if I dont choose a method and the price doesn't change and stays the same ......is this free shipping? if so whats the ETA to virginia if order is placed right now(today)

Once you enter your country/state/zip and hit Recalculate, you should have a pull down menu in the pink box where you entered your shipping location.

It'll read "Shipping Rates" and the pull down selector will read "Please Select"

That allows you to select the method to use, and also lists the price for each method.

Once you select the method, the price will be reflected in your new total.

Edited by andicus

Is the TT store located in Nevada? and is this where the parts are shiped from?

reason asking is.......I'm wanting to order the risk racing Lock-N-Load strapless tie down system.

When I put it in my cart and go to check out and I'm asked to select a country and I select United States and then asked to select a state and pick Virginia(where I'm at). Then its suppose to give me a shipping cost but the price doesn't change.

However I can either choose 3 day select (like 20 some bucks more) nay! or pick 2 day for 70 some or overnight for .......something like 100 or more.

Anyways if I dont choose a method and the price doesn't change and stays the same ......is this free shipping? if so whats the ETA to virginia if order is placed right now(today)

Fedex jsut recently changed their online shipping tools, and it screwed up parts of our system. For some strange reason items that should be free shipping sometimes error and don't give the free shipping option as they should.

We will have this fixed on Friday, but in the mean time you can just put a note in the order comments box during checkout that says "please change my order to free ground shipping" and we will see it and remove the shipping charge from your order.

Sorry I didnt reply sooner guys for some reason I got un-subbed from this thread! =(

I'm going to order a Lock-N-Load by risk racing and am going through TT store. Maybe I can get them to draw my Doberman "Ivan"

Crickie! I'll do my best with the crayons I have here but im far from an artist so dont get mad if your beautiful Dobie ends up looking more like Chewbacka! XD

i think i put justin through enough hell when I ordered my tech10s in blue 6 weeks ago... canadian, shipping to us, with canadian billing, checking to make sure i get the new model and not hte old ones from teh old catalog.. haha

thanks justin, best boots ive ever had at an amazing price!

Nah no problem at all! Glad you like them, boots are very important!

Edited by Justin Pearson