2011 Won't Start?

G'day guys, I have a '11 model that doesn't wanna start.

The story is I had a pretty hard crash laid the bike down on the right hand side twisting the radiator, twisting up all the controls and hurting the bike cosmetically.

All bent and broken bits were replaced in the following 2 weeks after the accident but due to injury I was only able to kickstart the bike today (3 weeks later) and to my dissapointment the

engine wouldn't come to life.

I've tried with throttle, no throttle, choke on without throttle and with throttle. The hot start is freely moving so I'm really not sure where to start looking? And yes, plenty of juice in the tank :-)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Andy.

Alright, never mind. I'm happy to admit when i'm an idiot if need be. This being one of those times.

Turns out fuel ignites better with a source of oxygen, and Twin-Air airboot covers tend to limit the oxygen supply.

So i removed it, installed a fresh air filter and she is alive again.

Sorry if i wasted your time, feel free to laugh at me ;-)

Andy.

Alright, never mind. I'm happy to admit when i'm an idiot if need be. This being one of those times.

Turns out fuel ignites better with a source of oxygen, and Twin-Air airboot covers tend to limit the oxygen supply.

So i removed it, installed a fresh air filter and she is alive again.

Sorry if i wasted your time, feel free to laugh at me ;-)

Andy.

rather than laugh at you, ill pat you on the back for going a little deeper and figuring it out yourself... good job and heal up quick

Yep! Love the quick fix hahaha, it's good to know i'm not the only one doing stuff like this.

Here is a picture of the bike anyway just finished fixing everything after my wreck, she is good as new again.

2012-03-03213820.jpg