Is this a good bike for beginner

really?

really, really, really, really

go buy a gun. and kill the person who suggested you buy this bike. if it was your own idea, dont kill yourself, that would be just plain irresponsible. but ridicule yourself for life.

that is the worst idea ive ever heard/seen

sorry if i came off as a bit of a dick, but that bike will kack out on you within a week, without a doubt.

i have had a few friends buy china bikes, thinking they picked up a gem of a deal, to just have to pour hundreds, even thosands into a bike on untimely repairs, that wont make it ever be half the bike one of the big companies 250's will be.

better just buy a used 250 and take your chances with having to put a few hundred bucks into a rebuild a couple months down the road....

or better yet, buy an older 2 stroke and you will never regret it

get a used 125or 250 2 stroke. People say not to start off on a fast bike, but this really only is potentially dangerous for your first ride on it. Do not buy a whole seperate bike just for the sake of the first time you take it for a lap around your yard. this is the equivalent of marrying a whore just because getting in her pants was going to be easier on your honey-moon. I have a friend who got his first dirtbike when he was 16. Its a 1993 yz250 and its fakking fast. He didn't pussyfoot around and he does not regret it. you WILL get bored of riding dirtbikes if you buy slow bike. It will be fun for the first week and then you will be embarrassed and frustrated and then kill yourself. No joke. Do not buy a used 4 stroke race bike either. They are unreliable and you are likely inexperienced as a mechanic. you have to re-build the head after 30-50 hours of ride time AND you should replace the valves the day you get it to avoid a valve breaking off and destroying your piston, cylinder, and head (2k rebuild if that happens). 2 strokes do not have valves to worry about, or cams, or timing chains, or tappets, or rockers, or touchy jetting, or shims, or high heats, or $1700 engine rebuilds. just get on and go and if it blows up you are probably out about $150 and 2 hours of work to get it going again.

@younggunz

I suggested the bike, so technically I should kill myself :bonk: But seriously, I don't have any experience in buying bikes so that's why I asked this forum fo some help.

@dirtjumpordie

Before the points you made I was all for 4 stroke. But I think you changed my mind. Since I have no idea if I'll even like dirt biking I guess a cheaper bike with 2 stroke would be my best choice. It means even if I don't like serious dirt biking I can still use it once in a while and there isn't much maintainance for it.

really?

really, really, really, really

go buy a gun. and kill the person who suggested you buy this bike. if it was your own idea, dont kill yourself, that would be just plain irresponsible. but ridicule yourself for life.

that is the worst idea ive ever heard/seen

sorry if i came off as a bit of a dick, but that bike will kack out on you within a week, without a doubt.

i have had a few friends buy china bikes, thinking they picked up a gem of a deal, to just have to pour hundreds, even thosands into a bike on untimely repairs, that wont make it ever be half the bike one of the big companies 250's will be.

better just buy a used 250 and take your chances with having to put a few hundred bucks into a rebuild a couple months down the road....

or better yet, buy an older 2 stroke and you will never regret it

hey come on man, if it dies in a week he is okay.. didnt you read it has a 181 day warranty :bonk:

@younggunz

I suggested the bike, so technically I should kill myself :bonk: But seriously, I don't have any experience in buying bikes so that's why I asked this forum fo some help.

@dirtjumpordie

Before the points you made I was all for 4 stroke. But I think you changed my mind. Since I have no idea if I'll even like dirt biking I guess a cheaper bike with 2 stroke would be my best choice. It means even if I don't like serious dirt biking I can still use it once in a while and there isn't much maintainance for it.

that is what I like to hear lol. 2 strokes are also better bikes for developing riding skills. you will find out when you learn more about motocross, but for now just believe me. riding dirtbikes is awesome. If you ever become bored with you riding area, simply shift up a gear! Scaring the shit out of yourself is a twisted kind of thrill that you will get and it is like no other emotion when you do it correctly on a motorcycle. but getting good at scaring the shit out of yourself while not killing yourself is very important. There is a balance and once you find it you will be hooked. I am sure of it