Sign in to follow this  

1 1/8 bar mounts

I am looking for a set of oversized bar mounts with the top reinforcement bar to resist bending and twisting. Is there any else besides Ride engineering? Will the procircuit bar mount kit fit in the stock trippleclamp holes? Applied racing makes them but not for the stock clamps. mx bonz has a weird looking thing. Any other suggestions? Or pics?

Edited by heindl440

I´m pretty sure the PC mount will only fit PC clamps. My buddy has a pair, and he said it only fits those specific clamps.

On a side note, the stud in one of the mounts worked it´s way loose and fell out on the MX track. His handlebar suddenly went 90 degrees while still going full tilt forward. They were bought through BTO Sports, and they wanted to help him and fixed the return of the parts to PC. Only problem was PC said they could not cover this under any warranty since they did not receive all parts and could not make an analysis of what went wrong. No shit they could not get all parts! It fell off in a sand section and he could not find it after practice, there were lots of bikes there that day. Wouldn´t take a genius to understand they missed the Loctite on the threads. Bullcrap.