Sign in to follow this  

What do you do when you can't ride?

Hike, Clean, Cook, Pottery, Balance exercises, Music but the only thing that really a substitute for riding :lol: is doing the deed...thank Mary for that. :bonk: The boys built a great berm in my backyard this weekend...fun stuff.

Here is the balance exercises I try to do 3 x a week. I love it when he says it a LOOOOOP. I wish he said BRAAAAAAP some where in there! Any of you girls want to join me?

Fix all the things I broke last time I was out! :bonk:

Fix my bikes, work around the house, make some money, go fishing, take a hike and shoot pictures, wish I were riding.....

Pretty much a ditto. Although I don't fish much.

Ride my Harley Night Rod Special. I ride one bike or another - doesn't matter so long as I can ride. And sometimes *cringe* I ride a quad. Or if I can't possibly ride for one reason or another - I just enjoy being a Grandma.

Edited by CRF RedRider

Well, today was dishes, mop the floor and I pickled some eggs. Most other days I seem to take apart the bike and put it back together those are my typical winter days. But unfortunately if this were the dead of summer I would still not be riding because I have been waiting for a set of rims to get here, six weeks is a very long time to wait.

i watch a lot of tv...shop....paint my nails...do some housework...currently i have my bike stripped down to the frame, so Im redoing that, waiting on some parts..I also make friendship bracelets lol!! and hemp bracelets. I also am doing p90x workout! ooh but I love making cupcakes!

I sure as heck rode on Friday. Went to a Motocross clinic.

DSC_0013-4.jpg

Sweet... I got out and did some riding yesterday as well and did some more suspension tweaking :bonk:

IMG5539-XL.jpg

Well, today was dishes, mop the floor and I pickled some eggs. Most other days I seem to take apart the bike and put it back together those are my typical winter days. But unfortunately if this were the dead of summer I would still not be riding because I have been waiting for a set of rims to get here, six weeks is a very long time to wait.

Where did you order your wheels from???

i watch a lot of tv...shop....paint my nails...do some housework...currently i have my bike stripped down to the frame, so Im redoing that, waiting on some parts..I also make friendship bracelets lol!! and hemp bracelets. I also am doing p90x workout! ooh but I love making cupcakes!

I am just starting up my side business as well :lol:

Sweet... I got out and did some riding yesterday as well and did some more suspension tweaking :bonk:

IMG5539-XL.jpg

Where did you order your wheels from???

I am just starting up my side business as well :lol:

Motostrano. They seem to have a problem getting Hoops, Then hubs, and now the story is spokes. I figure next week when the spokes get in they will be all out of nipples. And I will still be sitting, not riding

Motostrano. They seem to have a problem getting Hoops, Then hubs, and now the story is spokes. I figure next week when the spokes get in they will be all out of nipples. And I will still be sitting, not riding

You buying dirt wheels or Sumo wheels???? I mean they sell complete sets Hmmmmmmm

Here's a bit of vid from yesterday.. I'm the slow one in the black pants with white Hoody on and being chased

https://vimeo.com/37951819

Edited by Debi

You buying dirt wheels or Sumo wheels???? I mean they sell complete sets Hmmmmmmm

Here's a bit of vid from yesterday.. I'm the slow one in the black pants with white Hoody on and being chased

https://vimeo.com/37951819

SuMo wheels, For a drz400s was able to get a great deal on a S but after a 5 mile ride on the Pirelli MT21's that came with the bike I decided it needs to be way more street-able. Sure the area that I live in has lots of dirt roads but it also has many paved snakes winding their way through the hills. BTW great video I would love to get some track time but the closest track is a four hour drive which turns two hours at a track into a ten hour day. Also I decided on a SuMo like set up because you just don't see them on the roads around here Hillbillies gotta have a Harley and the collage kids think the only bike to have is a GSXR1000.

Oh yeah I didn't realize I was in the Thumpette forum, sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

HAHA No worries :lol: I kinda figured you were a guy by your screen name :bonk:

Dang.. I just sold 2 sets of DRZ SM wheels with rotors and all :lol:

Here's what I ride now...... KTM450SMR

419348_10150710442441228_788491227_11419747_1252922437_n.jpg

• Like 1

Well damn... I went and bought a new laptop as my old one fried... I think I should just ride instead of going into Fry's or any store geeeez. But it's a bad ass one hehe.

Next is new gear :bonk:

• Garden, ride with the hubby on the BMW for street rides, read ( I devour books), scrapbook, bake goodies, improve my chef skills in the kitchen lol, help the hubby in the garage, play with our kitties, keep the house picked up, and in Aug.-Sept. and June, substitute teach....