Sign in to follow this  

YZ450F VS CR500 DRAG RACE

While the video was fun to watch, not a drag race, a drag race would have both starting at the same point and going to a set point,you top speed etc. That would be cool to see.

Lame.

There never was a drag race, it's just a high speed run.

While the video was fun to watch, not a drag race, a drag race would have both starting at the same point and going to a set point,you top speed etc. That would be cool to see.

yeah i would have won if it was a race from a dig, but i told him to go ahead of me to make it more even and he ended up staying ahead

Lame.

There never was a drag race, it's just a high speed run.

thats what a race is bro, going as fast as you can (high speed) in the amount of room you have to do it wile trying to beat your opponent, but yea i see what your saying i guess i could change it to yz450 trying to catch cr500

Try starting from a dead stop, have somone start you (flag, hand drop, what ever) and then run it through all 5 gears. Best out of three wins!

In a way I expected the YZF to win because the 450's are gear'd for almost 90mph.

Here is an example of a drag race, as you can see the two stroke kills the 450.

That 500 did as expected in the second vid....if you cant beat a 450 in a drag race on a 500 (i know on a track is different) you need to shift! Once again, I do undertstand the differences on a track. But drag racing is a different story.

yeah i would have won if it was a race from a dig, but i told him to go ahead of me to make it more even and he ended up staying ahead

Woulda, coulda, shoulda!

Edited by Pumpkin450sxf