Sign in to follow this  

I Really Like This - Anybody have One?

So you can run from the cops :lol:

most likely the main reason, but who knows maybe when riding off road, you could flip it up to stop it from breaking during a fall :bonk:

.......but probably the cop reason :lol:

You might be able to set it up to avoid your plate getting ripped off when riding trails, but you would need to mount it pretty far up under the fender. I really like the light up cover, but too pricey to be worth while.

Hum lets see spend $99 to give oneself an excuse to try the hidden liscence plate out.........a hidden plate's gonna give someone the balls to run???? Felony fleeing and evading, is gonna get you a nice set of bracelets, revoked liscense, and jail time. That'll be the easy part..try the legal fees, higher insurance rates, and possible loss of life. What a great deal and only $99 huh????

Edited by One Less Harley

If it's to avoid Photo Radar Cams we would prefer you do your civic duty to rid society of this ripoff.

radar-detruit-03.jpg

Hum lets see spend $99 to give oneself an excuse to try the hidden liscence plate out.........a hidden plate's gonna give someone the balls to run???? Felony fleeing and evading, is gonna get you a nice set of bracelets, revoked liscense, and jail time. That'll be the easy part..try the legal fees, higher insurance rates, and possible loss of life. What a great deal and only $99 huh????

Damn right! Never said I'd waste my money on it.