Sign in to follow this  

best unbreakable levers?

i have heard that the best brand of unbrakable levers is asv,but not sure since i have also seen that sunline,pazzo and renthal have fllexilevers that bend in all direcions. so i ask whats the best brand for use on a crf 230f

i only want models that fit the 230f and im going to get handguards after so please dont coment on getting them.

Edited by yousef1

none, oem style levers are about $10 each... ASV's run ~$100 for the cheapest ones

thats 5 brake and 5 clutch levers at your disposal

keep in mind its about 2 weeks plus shipping to get new ones if they break and your SOL if it happens on a trail...

i also want it for the looks and because ill be the only one with them. :bonk:

i read that sunline and renthal bend in all directions but vant find model for crf230f. does only asv sell them for the 230?what brands sell them?

and do they sell them for the crf230f?

on there website they dont have them for the 230f,only for other honda dirtbikes.

Edited by yousef1

Get handguards... the ones with the metal bar. Best money I ever spent on my bikes! They'll save you levers AND your hands! I'll never own another dirtbike without them!

yeah but sunine doesnt sell for the crf230f.

You may have to buy a perch too not just the lever. Email them and I'm sure they'll help you out and let you know what works!

they may have the clutch an perch but the dont have the brake perch,i tried lookingbon ebay for it and didnt come out.i wil email them anyways. is this the best brand? i have seen that renthal makes them also but not sure if there good and the clutch is very expensive,the brake they sell is a bit cheaper.

could you give me sunline email please

Edited by yousef1

they may have the clutch an perch but the dont have the brake perch,i tried lookingbon ebay for it and didnt come out.i wil email them anyways. is this the best brand? i have seen that renthal makes them also but not sure if there good and the clutch is very expensive,the brake they sell is a bit cheaper.

could you give me sunline email please

Go to the link I provided a few posts back. Click on the Sunline tab at the top. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see "contact". Click on it!

i tried but i cant conect to windows outlook .maybe you can give it to me...

Even though you are not set up for Outlook Express it still gives you their email address.

Brettk@oneindustries.com