Sign in to follow this  

Washington Frostbite/Whiteknuckle March 24th/25th

They should put everyone's spark plug in a 5 gallon bucket about 30 yrds behind the line and then blow the horn.... I've been at JR's once when he did that.

that's downright diabolical!

They should put everyone's spark plug in a 5 gallon bucket about 30 yrds behind the line and then blow the horn.... I've been at JR's once when he did that.

Least KTM plugs stand out more, least my plug has a much longer thread area.

That would suck... try a night race using 1.99 mini LED flashlights duct taped to your helmet for 2 hrs at JR's...

Least KTM plugs stand out more, least my plug has a much longer thread area.

That would suck... try a night race using 1.99 mini LED flashlights duct taped to your helmet for 2 hrs at JR's...

Makes me glad that at the 24 they let us use real lights.

Can somebody on the East side of the mountains give a good weather forecast and race conditions for next weekend?

Can somebody on the East side of the mountains give a good weather forecast and race conditions for next weekend?

for NEXT weekend?? i would think someone out there could tell you what is happening right NOW, but they have the same access to Odessa's weather forecast ( from professionals) as you and I do.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/odessa-wa/99159/weather-forecast/341331

Joe

I'm more concerned about getting over Snoqualmie pass! Last year going to the Desert 100 I spent 6 hours sitting by the Denny Creek exit waiting for avalanche control. The forecast for next Thurs-Fri isn't looking stellar, but it will be what it will be... I'll get there if I can. Conditions for the races look really good.

We did some course set up this weekend and the conditions are AWESOME right now. The ground is perfect the course is fast and fun. There are new obsticles in the endurocross section.

The weather was near prfect with party cloudy skys and showers off and on. Temps look good through next week.

The pass there and back was just wet.

Dont miss it!

anyone heading over have a spot in the bed of their truck for my bike? I wouldn't mind going

Snowed 2" yesterday and another 2" last night...melts off by noon and with forecast for Odessa being in upper 50's and partly sunny for both days, you guys are in for some good dirt!!!!

Snowed 2" yesterday and another 2" last night...melts off by noon and with forecast for Odessa being in upper 50's and partly sunny for both days, you guys are in for some good dirt!!!!

Wow, that sounds awesome!

• Like 1

I get back from the Bahamas Friday night at 9:45PM. My friend Trav is picking me up and we're heading straight over...already pre-packed and worked on the bike before I left. If anyone eye-balls a tan Senior C rider...it's me and the tan is not from a fake and bake.

Heading over tomorrow noon. Conditions for these events and also the Desert 100 look to be just about as good as you can ask for! Gonna be a really great time. I just hafta remember my goals - which are to end all the events standing and uninjured. And to remember my mantra - If you had fun, you won!

I'll get in contact with you when I get state-side and hopefully I'll see you at the White Knuckle/Frostbite!

that would explain why you aren't answering your phone :thumbsup:

If I can get Schrode to answer the phone, we'll be riding 3 deep out to Odessa :thumbsup: Gotta be home Saturday night though :thumbsup:

Edited by Slackkinhard

I was the first responder the long course rider that was injured. I would love to know how he is doing and even talk to him. Little help here

I was the first responder the long course rider that was injured. I would love to know how he is doing and even talk to him. Little help here

I saw the ambulance. Where on the course did he go down?

My boy Tyler spoke with him last night. He is pretty banged up but is going to be ok. May get released today. Not going to be to specific as I dont know if he wants that. He has been racing for some time, Open A this year. Didnt see the drop off untill the guy in front of him disappeared down it, he went all the way to the bottom hit hard. Thank goodness he will be OK, Great Kid..Young man.

• Like 1