Any ThumperTalkers going to INDY?

We could all meet up for a St. Patty's day green beer at that little bar across from the stadium, hell we could get "all chat room party" and wear name tags with our screen names on them and talk about how drunk we were and take pictures of each other doing dumb stuff and start a bunch of drama come sunday in here.. WHOS IN??? .. common dont act like none of you guys ever went to a chat room party back in the day? :bonk:?

sorry my thread sucks ... lol this was a joke.. sorry it lacks technical information on the color of shock spring brian swinks next door neighbor ran in a arena cross race in dayton ohio back in 91 or some other type of gibberish on why Nick Wey isnt wearing the same neck brace as last week .... lol :bonk: anyway ...Green beer?

I'm going. Do you guys know what are the best seats? I was guessing the 100 level on the sides... when i search in ticket master it doesn't find any 2 tickets (me and my bro) in that level. I'm thinking about calling them, can I just ask them on the phone if they have any 100 level tickets, just like that? (I know you can order on phone but I never have done it)

I will be there with my 2 sons. We show up when the doors open and will be there all day. I will be easy to spot. I'll probably have my bright orange FOX sweatshirt on. If ya see me, give me a holler!! From what I have seen and heard, almost all lower level seats get sold out pretty quick. Usually all thats left by now is upper level corner seats. Unless you buy them from a scalper and pay a good bit more.

Edited by asfasasu3

Will be there like always. I love sitting up in the 200's or 300's considering they give you a complete vantage point of the track while you are still close. If you are looking for tickets I am guessing you'll have a hard time finding them now. Have fun guys!

I'm going. Do you guys know what are the best seats? I was guessing the 100 level on the sides... when i search in ticket master it doesn't find any 2 tickets (me and my bro) in that level. I'm thinking about calling them, can I just ask them on the phone if they have any 100 level tickets, just like that? (I know you can order on phone but I never have done it)

i went through circle city tickets.. Im in 112 row 21 right on the aisle :-) .. 135 bucs :-( .. 2nd level is good at lucas oil still close.