Snow Scramble In Battle Creek March 4th

I should also mention this is a non-points event so you dont have to be an AMA or District 14 member to race. I will be there and try to get pics of all the riders. (Cant race, still recovering from surgery)?:bonk: Hope to be healed up for the National Hare Scramble April 7th.

Any tips for a first time winter racer? If the ground isnt frozen you dont need studs right?

Have you ever raced in a Hare Scramble before? I would say just pace yourself and try to make as few mistakes as possible. Dont ride over your head, hold your line when the faster guys pass you and have fun. Theirs alot more tips but its been covered, just do a search.

Have you ever raced in a Hare Scramble before? I would say just pace yourself and try to make as few mistakes as possible. Dont ride over your head, hold your line when the faster guys pass you and have fun. Theirs alot more tips but its been covered, just do a search.

No, I haven't. My brother (jjhubbard15) and I would like to run a few this summer. We are riding less MX and more single tracks. We are working on converting our Mx bikes to trail currently. With the low snow conditions this winter we're itchin' to ride! I'll look for some tips, Thank you.

That race was a mess!!!! It started great, then got mega muddy/rutted!! As tired as I was, I still had fun.

I should also mention this is a non-points event so you dont have to be an AMA or District 14 member to race. I will be there and try to get pics of all the riders. (Cant race, still recovering from surgery)?:bonk: Hope to be healed up for the National Hare Scramble April 7th.

Please let us know if you put some pictures up!!