Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Fast forwarding the awful Brett Michaels intro

And I catch Ryan Villapoto joining in on the action. I didn't really like the guy before, but now, oh man.

I think these guys were deprived of learning while riding their bikes to make some cash. Maybe too many fumes in the garage.

Home schooling is terrible if your teacher is not smart.

Rock hard and ride harder with makeup and freaking eyeliner and a bandana. Brett, congratulations. You have convinced Feld and Monster that your no talent hack ass can resurrect your failed career and life by allowing you to buy more blow with your "earnings." You have stereotyped an entire sport by being a preening loser who almost died last year from being a drug addicted has been.

When the hell is Vince Neil gonna step in and beat the living S&*$t out of you.

Sincerely,

A concerned fan who would like to punch unskinny bop guy in the mouth.

Edited by silentZ
  • Like 2

And I catch Ryan Villapoto joining in on the action. I didn't really like the guy before, but now, oh man.

I think these guys were deprived of learning while riding their bikes to make some cash. Maybe too many fumes in the garage.

Home schooling is terrible if your teacher is not smart.

Rock hard and ride harder with makeup and freaking eyeliner and a bandana. Brett, congratulations. You have convinced Feld and Monster that your no talent hack ass can resurrect your failed career and life by allowing you to buy more blow with your "earnings." You have stereotyped an entire sport by being a preening loser who almost died last year from being a drug addicted has been.

When the hell is Vince Neil gonna step in and beat the living S&*$t out of you.

Sincerely,

A concerned fan who would like to punch unskinny bop guy in the mouth.

Vince is a mean dude!

Vince+Neil.jpg

Gidddy giddy giddy yo ride owin!

🤣:bonk:🤣

haha, that is some funny chit. All these glam rock guys have to be hoping that no one remembers those times!

Yep I fast forward it, I can not stand it. get rid of that idiotic song, and the rock hard ride award. So it retarded its shameful for the sport.

• Like 1

I mute my speakers when that shit goes on, just can't stand it.

I was in high school from '85-'89-when Poison was at their "peak?" and there was definitely no crossover between me & moto/BMX crew and the Poison fans! Bret Michaels was on TopGear a year or two ago and talked about his love of driving & riding, what a gear head he is, etc, etc, etc... Tony Hawk, Tim Allen, & Kid Rock all beat him on the TopGear test track. He's such a tool, doesn't represent our sport at all, please make him go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in high school from '85-'89-when Poison was at their "peak?" and there was definitely no crossover between me & moto/BMX crew and the Poison fans! Bret Michaels was on TopGear a year or two ago and talked about his love of driving & riding, what a gear head he is, etc, etc, etc... Tony Hawk, Tim Allen, & Kid Rock all beat him on the TopGear test track. He's such a tool, doesn't represent our sport at all, please make him go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not sure what the last part has to do with anyone being a gear head or fan of riding/driving? so they have to be fast if they are a fan?

i don't like the song but its only about 30 sec... its not that bad!

For a guy in his 40's you gotta admit, Bretts body is rocking. So I heard, I swear.

Seriously though, I thought of a final solution to the Brett problem. Feld announces he is the winner of an award, they bring him center stage, award him worst song ever, then he is shot dead. Crowd goes crazy, no one ever questions Feld again......

GIT YER RIDE ON!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What's wrong with a 50 something year old man who still has long hair and wears make up like it is 1985? LOL. If you answered "just about everything", give yourself a cookie.

Then again it works for Steven Tyler.

GIT YER RIDE ON!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

What's wrong with a 50 something year old man who still has long hair and wears make up like it is 1985? LOL. If you answered "just about everything", give yourself a cookie.

Then again it works for Steven Tyler.

I am amazed at all the girls with daddy issues are willing to hook up with ugly dudes twice their age just they can feel close to their fathers. Amazing

Seriously though, I thought of a final solution to the Brett problem. Feld announces he is the winner of an award, they bring him center stage, award him worst song ever, then he is shot dead. Crowd goes crazy, no one ever questions Feld again......

Nah dude this would land you in jail and Brett is not worth a day in prison. The simple solution would be to hide his eye liner and wig . He would be sure to keep hidden with those items missing! :bonk:

• Like 2

I am amazed at all the girls with daddy issues are willing to hook up with ugly dudes twice their age just they can feel close to their fathers. Amazing

works for me :bonk:

seriously, I've heard he has the choice malibu spot on the beach and plenty of money. Easy pickins

Edited by Slackkinhard

works for me :bonk:

seriously, I've heard he has the choice malibu spot on the beach and plenty of money. Easy pickins

Its true, he was smart with his money, unlike CC who is a wasted has been that blew it all on heroin. But I agree, girls with daddy issues are awesome for play toys!

• Like 1

I used to rent bikes/surfboards/boogie boards etc on the boardwalk in SanDiego...even without any money, easy pickins. Especially the tourists.

I can only imagine the pickins on the Malibu beaches.

Edited by Slackkinhard