Rider 41

What Have You Done To Your KTM Today?

Did a quick wash on my bike after it sitting for a bit over winter.. And finally started teaching my daughter how to ride! She can't even ride a bike, but she was eager to hop on this and get going. Now, she's been walking around the house in her helmet all day..

IMG_8391.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Bryce Snyder said:

Did a quick wash on my bike after it sitting for a bit over winter.. And finally started teaching my daughter how to ride! She can't even ride a bike, but she was eager to hop on this and get going. Now, she's been walking around the house in her helmet all day..

IMG_8391.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg

First off, your daughter is adorable! 

Second off, WTF with your tank man? I've seen some turn a bed pan yellow after a while but yours is crazy. Did you not drain the fuel when you put it up for the winter or what? 

1 minute ago, shrub73 said:

First off, your daughter is adorable! 

Second off, WTF with your tank man? I've seen some turn a bed pan yellow after a while but yours is crazy. Did you not drain the fuel when you put it up for the winter or what? 

Second owner, first Klotz it to death... Don't remind me ?

2 minutes ago, Bryce Snyder said:

Second owner, first Klotz it to death... Don't remind me ?

Gotcha!

On 4/8/2019 at 1:19 PM, Bryce Snyder said:

IMG_8391.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg

That is awesome!

• Like 1

Quick bath before the rattlesnake wakes up. I like to do my own stuff but have always hated freshening up shocks. Postponed this job way way too long, so I said screw it and gonna take it to a shop. Kind of a relief to be honest. 

IMG_20190413_092141.jpg

• Helpful 1

Track finally opened up yesterday. Had some extra time so I loaded up the bike. Track was so loose from everyone yesterday I couldn't get any traction. 5 laps in and throttle cable breaks. Back to the garage we go1555376790274.jpeg

Posted (edited)

2017 (new holdover) 250SX. Had a busy day in the shop. Added the hand guards off my XC, AOMC breakaway levers, V-Force 4 reed, AOMC rear brake guard, Acerbis front brake guard, Moose racing 49t rear sprocket, Tusk racing brake/shift levers, JD jet kit... Enduro Engineering low seat. Just an Acerbis skid plate and RK Tek head to show up, and she's done!

Minus sending the suspenders out for re-srping/revalve of course... Taking shape, really liking it for sure!

7j%XMVwfQ5SDmys8vxw5lg.jpg

P3160006.JPG

gAcsDw8xRheqX3yn63SLOw.jpg

dzzfgrJBR0C6LAdD+cy4Ow.jpg

dJnyuWF7TLi2IBTzx78v5Q.jpg

lZ+INBlRQA+usKE5deIbOA.jpg

WJKlCrdFT5qlRQs1u7dVdA.jpg

88An80VkTIKKrYLtKE2hDQ.jpg

7gkut+eZRmOBV8PjlfPuKQ.jpg

2k1JmVtXQtCHyUo2bdJ6FQ.jpg

Edited by GRamg
Content
  • Like 1

New wheels 2day, moose rims and SS spokes, looks savage!! Also installed 13 tooth sprocket instead of 14!

IMG_2981.JPGIMG_2979.JPG

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Shane3004 said:

New wheels 2day, moose rims and SS spokes, looks savage!! Also installed 13 tooth sprocket instead of 14!

IMG_2981.JPGIMG_2979.JPG

I just went with 13t and I felt it made a nice difference on the trails I ride. A few times on some wide open areas it was tapped out and could tell I lost some top end, but I am glad I went from 14 to 13 for what I ride.

I just went with 13t and I felt it made a nice difference on the trails I ride. A few times on some wide open areas it was tapped out and could tell I lost some top end, but I am glad I went from 14 to 13 for what I ride.

I ride mostly enduro, tight tracks, woods etc so the 13 will defo suit me
better!