Any Brand New XR250R's on a Dealer's Floor?

Yup... along with a couple of hen's teeth and leprechauns...

Last 250r was made in 2004, if you look REAL hard you can find bone stock, garage kept, barely ridden ones for sale in the $2000-3000 range.

Definitely a longshot.....but possible. I bought that last XR400 in Mississippi. Maybe a salesman can do a nationwide search??? I wasn't even looking for my bike. I was just chatting with a fella that handled inventory at Brookhaven Honda and he knew of the bike at a small dealership as he'd done some inventory swapping with them. I bet the right person can do a nationwide inventory search...good luck finding someone helpful enough to do so. Let us know if you come across something.

Thats like finding a needle in a hay stack , look for the garage art , they are out there, you just have to find them.

I know of a 00 for a grand that looks brand new, all I have to do is go get it, guy bought it to ride with his kids that lost interest and kids are now in college . xr100 cfr150 xr250

I was thinking of doing a package deal for all three.

The 97 xr250 I ride , I swear had only 200 miles on it when I bought it for 1200. I just bought new tires for it on flea bay yesterday to replace the stock ones.

I have rode it hard for two seasons. A nice xr400 is a little harder to find. But they are out there.

I found a 73 Porsche 911 with 35000 miles on it in the back of a dealership paint shop and made a killer deal, but that was a bad note in my life, wife made me sell it to help pay for my new house 12 years ago. I'm still pissed. Should have sold the vette.

You have to talk to people and have your eyes open.

Edited by crazyfast