bog bore kits drz400 2006 sm

My bike is getting tired smoking and no power...I know it needs rings and my question is a big bore kit 434 with cams a wise investment? If not please point me in the right direction! Thank you

Big bore kits!!

That would be a good investment and it wont cost too much either . Cylinder works has the best big bore kit and all the parts that you need come included . If you want cams either source some secondhand E model cams or get the hotcam brand , they are almost the same grind and work well . Have you done the 3x3 mod and do you have an aftermarket exhaust ? Also changing the standard carby ( mikuni bsr 36mm ) For the FCR/MX ( keihin fcr 39mm ) is the way to go for the big bore and cams , but the carb alone costs more than the big bore kit and cams , greg

My bike is getting tired smoking and no power...I know it needs rings and my question is a big bore kit 434 with cams a wise investment? If not please point me in the right direction! Thank you

Head to the drz400 forum for expert advice!

Yeah 3x3 mod done full titanium exhaust...it don't run bad but its getting tired...I priced Athena big bore with cams and fcr carb...now 1200 bucks and I will be soon to order this stuff

Ok I put new rings and gaskets on my drz400sm new plug new air filter and now the sob will not start? It blew head gasket and I want to ride this summer before big bore kit...any ideas?

I would strongly consider the SSW 48-50hp kit if you have the extra money. shoot eddie a PM.

go to The DRZ400 form

http://www.thumperta...um/17-dr-z-400/

Edited by bin

The cylinder works kit is good value and reliable

I would strongly consider the SSW 48-50hp kit if you have the extra money. shoot eddie a PM.

go to The DRZ400 form

http://www.thumperta...um/17-dr-z-400/